- Colorado Trauma Coordinators, Registrars, and Trauma Advisory Council Coordinators began a journey towards developing a statewide network for trauma care, injury prevention, ongoing education, research, and the evolving statewide trauma system in 1999 when we established Colorado Trauma Network, Inc.
- Our mission is to promote the optimal care of the injured patient in Colorado through injury prevention, education and participation in the statewide trauma system
- CTN Meetings are generally held on SEMTAC Committee Day at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) from 1100 to 1 PM
- An additional Trauma Registry meeting was added to SEMTAC Committee Day to specifically address coding and other registry issues.
CTN Meeting Minutes are available under the Meeting Minutes Tab and there is a Blog page for members only.
- The future holds even greater challenges and opportunities for us as we work to further develop a mentorship program, educational offerings in conjunction with other organizations, injury prevention activities, and resource documents that will aid new trauma coordinators and registrars
- A new page has been added for Employment Opportunities: Please contact Mike at MikeArchuleta@Centura.org if you want a job announcement posted here. Those looking for employment in the trauma community are welcome to post here also